Mazda3 Forums banner

1121 - 1132 of 1132 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,124
wow, it looks good! £59 is bit to steep for me but will definitely consider purchase when it will go on sale :wink2:
Hi losdamianos, I would like to tell you that the DAB box will not go on sale, since the price is the best price we can offer, and it will be sent to you from our UK warehouse directly, you don't need to pay for any taxes. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey,

I Just installed the new CANBUS adapter but it seems to be going crazy. I Can access the trip computer and clock through Mode button which is good, but the Volume / Mode / Up Down buttons are screwy.

If I press Up or Down it goes 2 stations / songs not one and same for volume. It also sends a Mode/mute/up/down seemingly random when adjusting the volume, the SWC are basically useless now.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,126
Hey,

I Just installed the new CANBUS adapter but it seems to be going crazy. I Can access the trip computer and clock through Mode button which is good, but the Volume / Mode / Up Down buttons are screwy.

If I press Up or Down it goes 2 stations / songs not one and same for volume. It also sends a Mode/mute/up/down seemingly random when adjusting the volume, the SWC are basically useless now.
Hi trueppp, no worry we will try our best to help you. Please kindly tell us your Email, order No. or serial No. of the unit, we will help you further, thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
My units Steering Wheel Controls are no longer working correctly. They either start up fine when the unit loads then stops working while I drive. Or it doesn't even work from right when I start up the unit and my car.

I have to turn off the car then turn it back on for the steering wheel controls to start working again. I have reset the unit and even re-loaded the software only for the steering wheel controls to fail again.

Anyone have any solutions?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,132
Hi studentslacker, apologize for the late response as we have Chinese New Year Holidays from Jan 27-31. Our related customer will Email you soon once getting back to work, thanks a lot for your patience!

1121 - 1132 of 1132 Posts