Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1132 Posts

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, many of you have asked me if there’s an Android head unit for Mazda 3, a great news to tell you that our new Eonon Android OS GA5151 Car DVD Player was released today! :smile: It's a remarkable unit with many awesome new features. :coolio: Here I would like briefly introduce to you, just hope it will help you know our unit better and the unit can meet your demand!

Main features of GA5151:
-Android 4.2.2 OS
-Capacitive Touch Screen
-Support Wifi & 3G Connection

-Support Screen Mirroring
-8 Dynamic Background Pictures
-Fully DIY Buttons Colors
-Support Bluetooth Contact Search Function
-External MIC Support
-Steering Wheel Control Function

More details you can check check: http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/Mazda/GA5151.html

If you have any question toward this unit, just feel free to let me know, thanks a lot! :)

PS. The group buy for GA5151 is already started here(from Nov.27-Dec.27) :
http://www.mazda3forums.com/showthread.php?t=655298

Welcome to join and order, treat yourself or your family and friends with our hot unit in this Christmas! :smile:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy hell. Android OS. My dream come true! Any group buys happening anytime soon?!?!
Hi Eonon

When group buy will be available???
Hey PSYDUCK & viz124, many thanks for your quick reply! Glad to tell you that as long as 7-8 guys who are interested in the group buy, I'll ask for a good GB price for you! So don't hesitate to spread out the words and ask more to join! Thanks a lot! :smile:

So now 2 guys would like to join the GB after just few hours after I post the introduction! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi viz124, OK we will, once about 7 guys would like to join the group buy, we will open a new GB thread then with details.
Now just ask more guys to join! Thanks a lot! :smile:
I'm interested too. How does GB work? We have to pay all head units in one transaction, or everyone send you the money independently?

All CANBUS functions (trip computer, factory display) works like the WinCE units? Can this work in the 2004 Mazda 3 with replace the display?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm interested too. How does GB work? We have to pay all head units in one transaction, or everyone send you the money independently?

All CANBUS functions (trip computer, factory display) works like the WinCE units? Can this work in the 2004 Mazda 3 with replace the display?
Hi peti007, thanks for your interest! Everyone order from our special group buy link and pay for the order independently, and we will ship the units to you separately too. Quite easy and convenient!

Yes the can bus is totally compatible with your car. For the 04 Mazda3, the LCD won't work unless you replace the LCD with another one and do some modification. Thanks!

Would you like me to add you to the GB list too? Cheers! :smile:

Add me to the GB!
Hi Xoxikua, thanks a lot for joining! I'll add your name to the GB list! :alaugh:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does this unit offer settings to tune the speaker levels and balance such as left, right, front and rear, treble and bass and does this unit offer settings to tune the subwoofer bass level?

I cannot find any documentation regarding this matter, and would like photos or video as proof that I am able to control the settings like any other aftermarket head unit.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Does this unit offer settings to tune the speaker levels and balance such as left, right, front and rear, treble and bass and does this unit offer settings to tune the subwoofer bass level?

I cannot find any documentation regarding this matter, and would like photos or video as proof that I am able to control the settings like any other aftermarket head unit.
Hi dishlex, yes our GA5151 allows you te set the speaker levels and balance. If you will connect the unit to a subwoofer, you'll need to adjust the setting through externla amplifier.

Here is a audio UI of the GA5151 and our other Android unit too, hope it helps! And would you like to join the GB too like other guys? Thanks! :alaugh:

·
Registered
181 Posts
If i enter the group buy can you send from UK warehouse because i'm from european union?
That's a good question, I'm from the EU too.

The steering wheel control wires is the same in all Mazda3 BKs? I read in the EONON D/GM5151 tread somebody have to use the KEY1 wire in the harness. I read there is CANBUS and AD versions in 2004 cars. But I didn't found any more info about this differences on any STALK adapter manufacturers page (like CONNECTS2), or any other forums. Is there any chance who cant use the SWC with the canbus adapter the reason was a faulty canbus box? If there is two different versions how can I find out what is mine?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Me too

Hi

I would like to join the group buy could you throw in one of those rear view cams for me(the free ones from 20$ delivery- although i would rather ship it with the GA5151 and adding the 20$ onto my order to make shipping simpler)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Eonon Ga 5151

Hi is the Eonon GA 5151 the same size when I take the old one out I have a Mazda 3 2006 is this unit ok for my car and will my LCD work Thanks

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
I realize this is an android OS, and as such is most likely designed for integrating with android phones/tablets. It also says it's "ipod ready". What kind of integration does it provide for iphones/ipods? Do any of the fancy features advertised work with iOS devices (such as the wifi share, etc.). Even if those don't work I'm curious what function and integration you can get with an iDevice.

For instance I do a lot of audio streaming from the beats app on my iphone. Would I be able to to do that via the "ipod ready" function? Would I need to stream it via bluetooth to the HU? Orwould I be able to link my phone to the HU for data access, and use the android beats app on the HU? Similar question for any other audio streaming app. Likewise for phone book integration, siri access, etc.

Also interested in cost with the Group Buy. Would you include a backup camera, or bundle a backup camera as an option for the GB?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If i enter the group buy can you send from UK warehouse because i'm from european union?
That's a good question, I'm from the EU too.

The steering wheel control wires is the same in all Mazda3 BKs? I read in the EONON D/GM5151 tread somebody have to use the KEY1 wire in the harness. I read there is CANBUS and AD versions in 2004 cars. But I didn't found any more info about this differences on any STALK adapter manufacturers page (like CONNECTS2), or any other forums. Is there any chance who cant use the SWC with the canbus adapter the reason was a faulty canbus box? If there is two different versions how can I find out what is mine?
Hi walent & peti007, if you want to join the GB of UK website, you have to collect anotehr 10 guys seperately. And due to the UK warehouse stock limitation, we will send the unit to you after you paid after 2 weeks. Are you intersted in it? Just not sure if enough 10 guys would join unless you introduce to your local forum and ask more to come.

Or you can join the GB of eonon.com, and get the unit shipped from Hong Kong. Now around 7 guys are collected.

And peti007, you have a 2004 mazda 3? For the 04-05 ones, you have to connect the Key 1, Key 2 wires since there’s no can bus for your car. For 06-09 ones, you just need to connect the can bus instead of the wires. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi is the Eonon GA 5151 the same size when I take the old one out I have a Mazda 3 2006 is this unit ok for my car and will my LCD work Thanks
Hi Canyo, yes the GA5151 is the same size as the old D5151/GM5151, they can all fit your car perfectly. :smile:

Yes the LCD will still work normally for the 06-09 cars, cheers!
Would you like to join our GB too?

if you join the gb how much is going to cost?
Hi rolito07, I’ve just applied for a great GB price for you guys:
Group Buy Price: 359USD
Regular Price: 532USD
Save:33%!

You can see it’s a really great bargain, help you save a lot! Join the GB now? :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 1132 Posts