Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Creative FTW. The Zune's seem sorta cool, but you can only share so many songs (like 3 a week or something- you can find out by watching the fine print on the TV commercial) and the songs that get shared only get so many plays. And like mentioned, microsoft FTL. Creative has been in the music player industry quite a bit longer- great quality, good prices.

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
don't try to be different, assimilate and get an iPod. iPod FTW! unparalleled support for accessories and the best interface IMO.
/rant.

·
Registered
611 Posts
[quote author=mazdamn02 link=topic=66578.msg1142656#msg1142656 date=1168450505]
don't try to be different, assimilate and get an iPod. iPod FTW! unparalleled support for accessories and the best interface IMO.
/rant.

[/quote]
and proprietary connectors. Even if they've now been emulated and you don't have to have genuine apple accessories, its still a pain in the butt. And i've never really cared for the IPOD menu interface either.

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
[quote author=Zorminster link=topic=66578.msg1142733#msg1142733 date=1168453638]
[quote author=mazdamn02 link=topic=66578.msg1142656#msg1142656 date=1168450505]
/rant.

[/quote]
and proprietary connectors. Even if they've now been emulated and you don't have to have genuine apple accessories, its still a pain in the butt. And i've never really cared for the IPOD menu interface either.
[/quote]

To each his own, I love my iPod though

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have the ZEN Vision M and I love it, I have used it everyday for the past year or so...get it you wont regret it.

(side note)
I have used the AUX MOD as well and that works great. But now I have a MS3 which has the AUX port built in so I dont use it anymore. Here is a thread where I posted install pics...it may help you...

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=53211.msg922468#msg922468

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a Zen Vision M and love it. As mentioned the Zune has a song sharing capability but you only get three plays and then apparently lose it. Also the Zune can't be used for data storage, which I find odd since it is from Microsoft. And one last note if I remember correctly the Zune doesn't support as many file types for audio and video.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts