Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally picked up my 3 today (my birthday). Still trying to get the manual transmission down. The car came down all the way from cleveland. It was the only Lava Orange 3 HB with cloth, 5-speed, moonroof / 6-disc (didn't care for anyway), and the ABS/SAC/SAB packages. Pictures will be posted in the next few days.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was letting my mom drive the car tonight and a guy in 6 crept slowly past us at a stop light checking out my new wheels :lol:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm gonna have to have the car washed before getting any pics after the salt spray that coated my car after tonight. I had to pass a salt truck. This is definitely not a good move for a new car. The good news is that I am over 450 miles and almost out of the "break-in" period. By friday I'll have over 700 miles on it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics so far

Sorry for the salt dribble but this is as good as it gets in this weather

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was leaving work today saw an awesome yellow protoge 5 parked near mine. I also "noticed" this chick that was was leaving the restaurant next door and she slowly walked to what is her P5 and drooled over my 3. It made me happy (in my pants).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was also brought to my attention by my mom that my car has 3 quarter sized dings in the rear drivers side right between the window and spoiler. Must have come from the factory that way. I'll try to post some pics if I get a chance and a good pic showing the dings (might not be possible since the light and angle have to be just right).

:evil: :x :x

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just got mine... exactly like this.
In fact, the dealership had no lava oranges on the lot, and I drove around the area and found one in a showroom. I only got to glimpse at it, though, because my kid was asleep in my car.
A couple of days before finalizing the order I found this board and saw your pics. The dealership found my car 300 miles away in North Carolina, did the buyer's order on Friday, and had it ready for me on Saturday.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Went to the BMV today and ordered my new plates :) They will say ZOOMIN 3

·
Registered
64 Posts
ha ha!

i'm thinking of getting ORG U GLD on my plates.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts