Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Mazda3 HB Winning Blue, 1XT, 1AB, 1MC using the ford S-plan and the $500 college grad, cool thing is they gave me the s-plan price and the $500 to make it $17861 before tax/liscensing but I dont pay except for $500 down to order it from Japan since they dont have any in the 5 closest states and they told me by then there should be more offers for the 3 (ie rebates) that they can also tack onto the $500 college grad, sweet... no all I have to do is sell my 1999 mecury cougar V6 in the next 3 months :lol: anyone want a Melina blue cougar with 36k miles for $8k? thats all I need to pay it off .... so excited woot

EDIT: Thread title :twisted:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Re: My car is being built!

Zoom~Zoom said:
Ordered a Mazda3 HB Winning Blue, 1XT, 1AB, 1MC using the ford S-plan and the $500 college grad, cool thing is they gave me the s-plan price and the $500 to make it $17861 before tax/liscensing but I dont pay except for $500 down to order it from Japan since they dont have any in the 5 closest states and they told me by then there should be more offers for the 3 (ie rebates) that they can also tack onto the $500 college grad, sweet... no all I have to do is sell my 1999 mecury cougar V6 in the next 3 months :lol: anyone want a Melina blue cougar with 36k miles for $8k? thats all I need to pay it off .... so excited woot
your car should sell fast for that
I hate cougars but that is a good deal
hope you sell it fast

·
Registered
947 Posts
Not to nit pick, but is that really "duel" exhaust? Shouldnt it be dual? Also, I think it's exhaust, instead of exhauste.

Just trying to help out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bah Thats what I get for being up over 24hrs and trying to type something that everyone will see, oh well now I'm rested and too lazy to change it :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts