Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this is funny. First, my experience with all this crap in the past on various cars has been that it's all... well... crap. Chips and "power modules" made no power, and in fact lost power, on both Miatas and my 94 Probe GT. So, admittedly, I'm overly skeptical.

The kicker in that ad is the dyno chart. Look at the baseline. [email protected] You heard it here, folks: we make well over 200hp at the wheels with our [email protected] engines :roll:

The people that advertise this stuff should be shot. Seriously. Followed by the people that believe and buy it.

Good for a laugh, though.

·
Registered
16,466 Posts
"Premium fuel is not required like other chips&moduIes. However, premium fuel enhances the performancegains achieved by the Z1Modulator. "

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
310 Posts
No one here would not question that, would they?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Yeah I bought it

Yeah I bought it.

If I'm going to have an MZ3 I might as well be able to smoke the other MZ3's on the road.

By smoke I mean; have my engine explode into gargantuan flames and be seen as the biggest flaming idiot for miles/kilometres/yards/fields.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Re: Yeah I bought it

factrzero said:
Yeah I bought it.

If I'm going to have an MZ3 I might as well be able to smoke the other MZ3's on the road.

By smoke I mean; have my engine explode into gargantuan flames and be seen as the biggest flaming idiot for miles/kilometres/yards/fields.
:D :D :D :D :D

I think if anyone dares to put something like that crap on their new car they deserve all the damage it'll most probably cause their car!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Umm... Hmmm...

I'll keep my mouth shut then...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I installed a Hypertech chip in my '87 Camaro back when I was young and stupid (I'm old and stupid now). It managed to noticably increase one thing:

Engine knock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts