When did you get your MZ3?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the Subject name suggests, when did you recieve the car. Not just order, but when you actually drove the car out of the Mazda lot.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Got mine on Dec 22nd. I needed a car ever since I got into my accident on Dec 12th. If my insurance company would have been a little faster and the dealer would of had a manual transmission, I would have gotten it in the first half of December.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Got mine August 2004. That's right, I'm speaking to you from the future...

No, that's actually when I plan on getting mine. A birthday present to myself.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Kazbaeden said:
Got mine August 2004. That's right, I'm speaking to you from the future...

No, that's actually when I plan on getting mine. A birthday present to myself.
Hey! How did you know that your birthday was going to be in August this year too? Are you psychic?

Smack!...

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
Got mine November 27th 2003....I was one of the first.....have no problem so far! ...**knock on wood**

·
Registered
165 Posts
I drove it home November 26th. I would have had it earlier, but I got the dealer to trade one off the lot for one with everything I wanted in it.
Tyler

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Ordered mine first week of November. Arrived a month later.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
I too was a victim of it being a MUST to get a car since I totaled my car on December 16th. Insurance reasons made me wait and wait. I finally drove mine off the lot on January 2nd. Happy New Years to me.

690 miles later and no problems today. :)

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Mine arrived on shore on December 1st. I saw her on the 10th and brought her home on the 15th. I'm the only one to drive her besides the Stock Managers I think ;) 2878mi later and there are only a few problems arising with only one being major IMO.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Easy to remember mine. January 5th, 2004. Same day as my anniversary date with my GF. :lol:

·
Banned
868 Posts
Got mine Nov. 29th 2003....could have gotten it earlier, but didn't because I didn't have time to go to the dealership :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll be buying mine in a few weeks and hopefully my dealer shouild have what i want in (hopefully)

Black 4DoorS Red/Black seats
Xenon/ABS/Sport/Auto

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ordered mine on December 14th, 2003 and drove it off the lot on December 17th, 2003. Currently I have two problems with baby (CEL problem and audio controls are out of whack). She's also got 1600miles to date.

Spencer

·
Registered
46 Posts
december 9....saw it november 29...it took a week to decide color..and agree on price
900 miles..the car is a deal ! look out honda..zoom zoom

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
What problems are you having with yours?
Considered Major:
1) Cold Ignition Start Ignition Issue (service diagnosed and said it was the fuel pump regulator.)
2) Rear Brake Dust / Grooved Discs (keeping an eye on it to see how it develops here on the forums)

Minor:
1) Passanger side window anchor seems a little loose. It closes/opens fine so I don't see the need to bring it in.

I'm still in love with my car, I don't regret a thing about it, cept a slight embarassment when I try to start it at school and it takes about 3-4 seconds to turn over.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts