Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so bash me if need be. i used to be apart of a car club/forum for audis. and we would have these cards that were made up that when ever a fellow forum member would sight a audi/vw we would put this card on there window "you were spotted by a slovw club member!" had a nice pic of a featured car, and nice print and stuff it listed website and had a place to put the person forum name or name. i was just thinking i see so many ms3, mz3s modded parked in lots in stuff has anyone on this forum thought of something like that? just kinda of a calling card to our forum community?

iam sure most know of this forum but i think it would be pretty awesome to see that. more people may be open to mod there 3 or just offer knowledge what evre what ever.... ya know?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok sweet! are the mods or who ever ok with something like that? if we all agreee on something id be glad to get them made! it would be cool to support and do something for these forums as they have done so much for me. any ideas or designs? or maybe a past design that someone did? i will have them made and send them out! anyone likey? or think its a good idea?

[quote author=acedeuce802 link=topic=190753.msg4025185#msg4025185 date=1305588820]
I bought a bunch of cartoon "cars" valentines last year that I hand out if I see anyone from the forum. :)
[/quote]

^ this is cute

[quote author=icspots link=topic=190753.msg4025175#msg4025175 date=1305588465]
It's come up before. I feel like there were some cards someone made at some point but also several others have just made their own.
[/quote]

maybe someone has a copy if so ill just get some reprinted. that would be even better. i ddont wanna step on anybodies toes ya know?

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
I can't figure out who's template I used before. Looking back through some old threads Mz3ZoomZoom had a PSD template so it may have been his. You may want to contact him and see if he still has it.

I doubt the forum would have any issue with a member making their own.

Incidentally when I printed mine up a couple of years ago I used plastic card stock, that way should it rain the card wouldn't become a melted mess on the side of someone's car. :)

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
I had made some up for people a few years back.. I have no idea what ever happened to them though.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=Lara link=topic=190753.msg4025640#msg4025640 date=1305640119]
I had made some up for people a few years back.. I have no idea what ever happened to them though.
[/quote]
OMG she chimed in! i thought i was a runt on here but now mods be posting on my topics. kewl i feel the love.....or sommin.

[quote author=icspots link=topic=190753.msg4025638#msg4025638 date=1305639916]
I can't figure out who's template I used before. Looking back through some old threads Mz3ZoomZoom had a PSD template so it may have been his. You may want to contact him and see if he still has it.

I doubt the forum would have any issue with a member making their own.

Incidentally when I printed mine up a couple of years ago I used plastic card stock, that way should it rain the card wouldn't become a melted mess on the side of someone's car. :)
[/quote]
excellent idea on the plastic cards, i dig that idea fo sho. ight so imma try and get ahold of mz3zoomzoom idk how but ill figure it out. and i am gunna make up like 500-1000 iam in cali and i know this forum is basically world wide so if i cant find a template from this member ill just use something universal. i will post up what ever i come with and get apporval form yall. this is exciting. thanks for input people

-Troy

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
If theyre free or cheap Id be in for this. I dont really wanna go spending like $100 for 100 cards or anything though

Also, I know we have m3f stickers somewhere to put on our cars, could someone link me to that?

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=Six link=topic=190753.msg4030041#msg4030041 date=1306040899]
If theyre free or cheap Id be in for this. I dont really wanna go spending like $100 for 100 cards or anything though

Also, I know we have m3f stickers somewhere to put on our cars, could someone link me to that?
[/quote]

You could always do what I did and just buy some card stock and print them yourself. I think I only printed 20 or 30 or so.

As to the M3F stickers they were in the forum store.... not sure what's happened with that since the forum was bought out.

·
Registered
16,618 Posts
Here is the order we placed for our local cards 5000 for $42.70! They're glossy and stand up well in Seattle's rain with full color front and back. This site allows users to upload their own images and text.

BUSINESS CARD ( SIZE:2x3.5 (US Standard) PAPER:14pt Gloss Coated Cover with UV (C2S) COLOR:full/full TURNAROUND:Standard ) 5000 $42.70

http://gotprint.net/g/welcome.do

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i plan on doin this for members as long as the want um ill send out 30 or soo for free!!!
least i can do for this forums help over the past year

thanks for that link i been trying to find someone i can upload my images to to get the look i wanted
so thank you i dsay by next friday ill have them made and good to go. by tuesday ill have a rought draft up here

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
[quote author=cannafornia link=topic=190753.msg4030150#msg4030150 date=1306077800]
i plan on doin this for members as long as the want um ill send out 30 or soo for free!!!
least i can do for this forums help over the past year

thanks for that link i been trying to find someone i can upload my images to to get the look i wanted
so thank you i dsay by next friday ill have them made and good to go. by tuesday ill have a rought draft up here

[/quote]
Im in. Send me a copy if you need some touching up or anything and I'll crack open photoshop

1 - 17 of 17 Posts