Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very pissed off. I have an email system that can prove your site gave my email out without my permission... STOP IT! I unchecked the box saying you can give away my info when I signed up!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently we no longer are approved for the Ford Fusion and need to return it so I'm deleting the account... but basically I have an email that allows me to add a - then something after in this case, "ffc" making my email "clayton-ffc" and any spam sent to me with the ffc is obviously from this site as any other site would have it's own example "-tirerack" and any spam that has that would be from that company...

Therefore, like I said, I got an email not related to here was sent to me using the "-ffc"

doesn't matter anymore... Thanks for having me but I'm out as I no longer own a Fusion...

·
Super Moderator
1,215 Posts
Apparently we no longer are approved for the Ford Fusion and need to return it so I'm deleting the account... but basically I have an email that allows me to add a - then something after in this case, "ffc" making my email "clayton-ffc" and any spam sent to me with the ffc is obviously from this site as any other site would have it's own example "-tirerack" and any spam that has that would be from that company...

Therefore, like I said, I got an email not related to here was sent to me using the "-ffc"

doesn't matter anymore... Thanks for having me but I'm out as I no longer own a Fusion...
To be perfectly honest, I have no idea what you're talking about; is English your first language?

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
This has nothing to do with we Mazda folks. He's over on the Fusion side of the FMV combo. In any case, adios.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
FMV Admin
383 Posts
If you do come back to this thread RepoDraghon, I'd like to know what the email you received was. I'm assuming it's a newsletter or something from our end, as we never give out emails.

Kevin

·
Registered
4 Posts
This post is kind old, but I can help clarify the email question. This is common with some email systems. Gmail has a feature where you can add extra characters to your email address and you'll still get the email. Let's say your email address is [email protected] You can add extra characters to make it [email protected] Your original address is still used, but the extra characters become an identifier. When signing up he probably used the account [email protected] and when he gets a message from that address he knows what site he registered that email with. That's how he knows where the email came from.

Google Multiple Google Email Addresses - One Gmail Account

1 - 7 of 7 Posts