Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Okay that is really funny and I gotta hand it to the man he has some class. I also like how he is trying to compromise a bit. Heck he doesn't really need to in my opinion, he owned the property before the local homeowners did. To me it is a bit like the crap with highway sound barriers. If the highway gets built next to your neighborhood or home, damn skippy the state should build sound barriers if you/the community want them. However if you go ahead and decided to build your house or community right next to a highway and then get pissy about the noise, TOUGH CRAP. You knew you were building next to an existing highway, build them yourself if you want, but not 1 cent my tax dollars should go to making you happy.

Just like this case, I say to bad to the homeowners. They knew they were buying/building next to a working farm. If they didn't realize all that it entailed that is their fault. If the farm went in after the homes were already built, then I could see some argument on their part, but it didn't.
-Matt

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HOA'S suck but common how effective can an HOA be out in the country?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts