Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Re: MY MAZDA 3 PICTURES

looking good !!!

now you need to drop it for people to notice it :)
HIDs too loll

BTW i love th black logos + badgeless in the back !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hey thanks. I made them dark on purpose and rook some color out of them too... And its not badgelss on the back its just all bleached+painted balck badges all around.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts

car looks good man! keep up the modding!

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
Looking good, for a sedan. :lol:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Re: you know you want to look at my mazda 3 pics and tell me what you think abou

Boo Galpin.

Nice car though. Wanna help me paint my badges? :D

Oh and where'd you get the stubby?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Re: you know you want to look at my mazda 3 pics and tell me what you think abou

[quote author=danieldamaniel link=topic=67426.msg1161311#msg1161311 date=1169423267]
Ill give you a simple walkthrough, you can contact me on AIM @ danieldamaniel
Why boo galpin?
[/quote]

Wouldn't budge on prices. And when I actually got my car, couldn't reach service dept everytime I called (got transfered so many times I didn't know what I was calling about). No reply to emails either. I plan on going to Star for service.

Oh and I have my front badge in the bleach bath right now. I only plan on painting that one.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
STAR sucks dude...galpin in van nuys was great..I am always able to get to service and find them very hepful.
As far as badges...I hope you know that your going to need to take it out every few hours (about 6) and use either a rough sponge or a brush to get all the black/green stuff off and then either put it in a new bleach bath (reccomended) or in the same one. Where exactly do you live?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts

Arleta. :D

Yeah it's only been like 3 hours, so I'll check on it in a few hours. It's outside, does that affect anything? I don't really want to keep bleaching just sitting in my house.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have AIM???
Keep it outside for your own sake!
Get gloves. you will notice that in a few hours after the bleach gets black, dangerous fumes will evaporate from it, so i reccomend to either try to stay away from it...or to put your shirt over your mouth/nose when your messing with it. BTW it took me 2 and a half days to bleach it so your journey has just begun... lemme know if you have any other questions.

Oh and the only disadvantage of having it outside is that the bleach evaporates faster so you will need more bleach.

·
Banned
1,344 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
you lurking your thread? lol.

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
just playing man......i will hit you up sometime soon to do my emblems too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts