Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where we can get a yellow fog light bulb similar to the ones on the IS300?

·
Registered
481 Posts
they won't be anywhere near as yellow as Lexus fogs... but thats the best yur gonna get without someone making custom yellow lenses for the 3's housing...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
H11 fogs were hard to find, in either white or yellow. I went with Hoen, they should be arriving in a week or two (and my neighbors have an IS300 so I can sorta compare)

Aside: My rents think my car looks like his, I paid like 10 grand less! :D

·
Registered
481 Posts
rpc180 said:
H11 fogs were hard to find, in either white or yellow. I went with Hoen, they should be arriving in a week or two (and my neighbors have an IS300 so I can sorta compare)

Aside: My rents think my car looks like his, I paid like 10 grand less! :D
take some side-by-side shots of the 2 cars if u can (dunno if yur that friendly with your neighbour obviously) with the fogs on

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Not really friendly with the neighbors (they side swiped my Acura last year). Anyway...

Fog light installation was EASY! 3 screws removed from the forward wheelwell plastic trims and bend it out of the way, follow the wirewrapped cord, unplug and then twist counter-clock. Out it came. No push in and twist, nothing tricky. It was actually harder to correctly aim the Hoens in the right way!

The light from the Hoen All Weather is yellow. The difference is clear between the white headlamp and the Hoens. The IS300 fogs look almost like the highway streetlamps. The Hoens are more of an incandesent indoor color.

Hoen's were the last thing bulbs I ordered but they're the first ones to arrive - about a week after the order went through. They were packaged in a big box (relative to the size of the bulbs) with plenty of bubble wrap. The bulbs themselves were also bulb wrapped separately within.

Would not hestitate to recommend them as a great supplier of bulbs. I'd be willing to try out those Titanium series bulbs if I hadn't already ordered the Osrams and Philips.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
As for photos. I tried taking some, though I guess my camera doesn't distingish bright light sources well. The photos came out looking like both lights were white (even the turn signals which are all white cept for yellowish haze around the edges).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts