Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new car today Yeah!!!!!!!!!! Also Levitron as well congrats to him!!!!!!!!!!! Today was a hectic day for me as Levitron mention there is no insurance rate for the M3 I was like ^^%$$*#%. Our insurance guy spend like an hour in getting the rate for it. However my car was insured under as a $30000 car and was classified as that as well ( to Levitron damn my car wasn't classified as a Protege which that means I had to more for the insurance for now. But I will get my money back later if my rate is supposedly lower than I was charged). Then I was like 2 hrs late for my undercoat appointment when I got there (btw I was driving like an grandma cuz I couldn't rev up pass 3000rpm). Likely after the undercoat I still could make it to window tint place. The car was pretty amazing for me and drew quite alot of attention and admires as well especially in Richmond. I had quite a few cars following me around which includes a few P5's, Imprezza WRX STI, Matrix, Boxster, Bimmer M3, Mini Cooper S, and even a Ferrari 360 yes a 360 and Iam serious!!!!!!!!!! :D So folks this car draws quite a bit of attention (just a warning before you buy :) ) I even get a group of people checking out my car everytime I park my car. So Iam really satisfy with my M3 both the driving aspect and the attraction it draws and hopefully I can attract some and more girls :lol: Conculsion: So there you have it folks Mazda3 the non expensive or exotic car which draws alot of attention :wink: .

·
Registered
984 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase!

·
Banned
868 Posts
Argh....how come I got no stares!? No one even checked out my car AT ALL :(

·
Registered
94 Posts
hehe, you guys will need to learn like we did over on the 6 forums... an M3 is a BMW, MZ3 is the Mazda3. But hey, congrats on the car, and may I be the first to say:
This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
First time I saw the back of a Mazda 6 driving out on the road, my heart stopped.

I was like "WOW... what IS that..."

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mazda_Gremlyn said:
hehe, you guys will need to learn like we did over on the 6 forums... an M3 is a BMW, MZ3 is the Mazda3. But hey, congrats on the car, and may I be the first to say:
Sorry there will be no pics for at least another week or so cuz I don't have a digi cam right now :( and will be getting one a week or so.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Levitron said:
Argh....how come I got no stares!? No one even checked out my car AT ALL :(
How come which area were you in yesterday (if you were in Richmond you would get attention for sure!!!!!!!!)

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Mazda_Gremlyn said:
hehe, you guys will need to learn like we did over on the 6 forums... an M3 is a BMW, MZ3 is the Mazda3.
The dealers call it M3. The tag on the car key says M3. I guess we can call it M3 too :).
It's not the official name of Mazda3 anyway.

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
Mazda_Gremlyn said:
Yeah, I caught somebody on mazda6club before on this, and got jumped all over for it. My keytag says MZ6, as far as I know there was already an M6, so I would assume the Mazda3 would go the same way as the 6, MZ3. There's no way in hell I drive an M6. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts