Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,626 Posts
how does he reach the steering wheel? you know you're too tall when your seat goes all the way to the backseat.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
csweeney said:
how does he reach the steering wheel? you know you're too tall when your seat goes all the way to the backseat.
Well I have my seat pushed all the way to the back seat. :p Not as bad as he would tho.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i can answer all your questions...

i had to take my friend to the bmw dealership yesterday (momentum BMW on I-10 towards katy) and guess who i saw there..yep yao ming...and i can confirm that that custom 7 is his car. he also let me drive in the parking lot...

how he drives: well to sum it up i have to say uncomfortably...he is leaning as far back as he can and must keep his head on the headrest (dangerous IMO--did you see how far the seat is) man its ludicrous. lol i even asked him jokingly if he has gotten into accident or plans to get in one. he said i dont know. hopefully more accidents than allstar appearances. i almost had a heart attack...

·
Registered
393 Posts
lol
damn
thats crazy!
in a BMW 7? and the seat needs to be pushed all the way back...
wow...amazing

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wouldn't an SUV be a better choice for Yao? At least it would give him more headroom then a 7 series.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts