Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there were any other yankees fans around here?
I'm so excited for baseball season to start. The time between football and baseball seasons sucks.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That must be either a Met fan or Boston fan who said yanks suck. I believe I can recall the yankees having how many rings? What is it.....26? hahahahahahah

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
DODGERS!!!

or

ANGELS!!!

·
Registered
508 Posts
[quote author=Maverick9110E link=topic=70808.msg1244577#msg1244577 date=1172862830]
How you dooinnn?!

[/quote]

niceeee

+1 for the NY accent

·
Registered
386 Posts
[quote author=NYKNIGHT link=topic=70808.msg1244148#msg1244148 date=1172852360]
That must be either a Met fan or Boston fan who said yanks suck. I believe I can recall the yankees having how many rings? What is it.....26? hahahahahahah
[/quote]

Yes I'm a Boston Red Sox fan. But I'm not a hardcore baseball at all so I won't give anyone any shit. Carry on.

·
Registered
31,083 Posts
wow.

i was going back into this thread to apologize for representing my teams in the northeast...

i guess you don't really care until you're already winning? :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you feel about the yankees chances this year? I'm curious to see what Pavano is going to do.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
[quote author=daisy351 link=topic=70808.msg1241485#msg1241485 date=1172768997]
Just wondering if there were any other yankees fans around here?
I'm so excited for baseball season to start. The time between football and baseball seasons sucks.
[/quote]

You mean hockey?! That shit is great! I really don't watch sports (unless you can count MFC on spike a sport)and recently started kinda watching hockey again and I realized theres nothing more fun than going to a hockey game. I do enjoy going to baseball games I just cant sit there and watch them on tv.

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Got rings???
Am I a Yankees fan. I don't know, check my 30+ hats, or jerseys, or t-shirts, or my ring, or the license plate on my wife's car, or the pendant on my chain, or the pendant on my son's chain, or my son's sippy cup, or my daughter's backpack, or her lunch box, or my duffel bag, or the wallpaper on my cell, among other things around the house.

So yeah, I'm a little bit of a fan. :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Jeeeeesh, and I didn't notice yeserday? :shock:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I noticed! I noticed!

1 - 20 of 128 Posts