Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an XtremeMac Tango, iPod speaker dock that I've barely used since I've switched over to a Zune. It is in PERFECT condition. The dock originally sold for $170, but my loss is your gain. This thing sounds simply amazing for its size. It has a total of 5 speakers in it. 2 tweeters, 2 midrange, and one sub woofer on the bottom. Also if you buy my dock, I'll throw in my 30gig iPod video in for free! That's right, you get an amazing dock, and a 30 gig iPod for only $120!! Now the iPod is slightly banged up. I'd give it about a 6/10 in it's condition, but it works perfectly. With the iPod you will also get a USB cable.

The XtremeMac Tango includes the speaker dock itself, also comes with dock adapters to be used with any iPod that uses the standard connector, all iPod's, the Touch, and the iPhone too! It comes with a bunch of power adapters to be used in different countries. And I also still have the original box and all packaging and instructions. It also comes with the wireless remote.

Here is an online review of it: http://reviews.digitaltrends.com/review/4447/xtrememac-tango

And here are the pictures that I took, click the thumbnails:

Thank you for looking!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=141802.msg3055226#msg3055226 date=1239594693]
Would it be possible to update your post with the photos embedded in it, rather than a link? Thanks.
[/quote]
Yeah, sorry. I'm heading out the door right now but when I get home I'll work on that. I'll have to make thumbnails for them.

Thanks though.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=141802.msg3055226#msg3055226 date=1239594693]
Would it be possible to update your post with the photos embedded in it, rather than a link? Thanks.
[/quote]
Done. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.