Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for OEM 07+ tail lights ONLY for trade. I do not need 04-06 Tails. No scratches. Great Condition.
$100 Shipped

MORE PICS FOR REFERENCE

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: LED TAILS (not OEM) Hatch

send me pics of your OEMs. There is nothing wrong with them I just want to keep an OEM look and like the 07+ tails. I have more pics at home.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts

I have a set but I need to see them closer if you dont mind. can you take another pic for me. plus i think I spoke to you a while back about your rx8's that you had on sale but sold them already. I live in ocean county if you wanna meet for the trade to avoid shipping if i like those tails enough but i cant tell from the pics you have. im sorry

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

these LEDs have been posted in many threads before. I will post more pics later today.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

redviolin, what did you tint your tails with? I'm highly interested in the trade.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

ooo i dont know about night shades? not a fan of that spray tint. It's basically permanent. i thought it was film. might have to pass on those.

·
Registered
761 Posts

yeah now that i think back, its more than easy to remove. I remember waxing the taillights a couple months ago, and the night shade wore off in some parts. I didnt bother to respray them. But for the most parts. its very easy. I could take the nightshade off, take more pictures and post them to show ya. dont worry its very easy and no damage is done.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Same lights on diff car for reference.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts

[quote author=droyal link=topic=135875.msg2926422#msg2926422 date=1234281182]
Same lights on diff car for reference.

[/quote]

is that what it looks like when the brakes arent pressed?

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

yes. my 1st pic the brakes arent pressed either. i just have them turned on. the LEDs are pretty bright when I apply the brakes.

·
Registered
206 Posts

ya i was gonna say if there is no difference you can have my tail lights haha they basically brand new

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.