Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is the story....went to Galpin Mazda...cuz my car is there...looked at it...got credit checked...but made no deal at all because they woudlnt accept our deal...go down to Oxnard mazda *my local one* sign a deal with them and they are suppoesd to have the car delievered to their dealer. so i get this call this morning and Oxnard says Galpin will not release it due to the fact that Galpin still thinks they can sell that car. So what the hell do we do? Oxnard wants us to call Galpin to tell them we bought a diff. car and are not interested anymore, but we will not do that. So then Oxnard says to wait until wednesday. So what should we do?! damn all this for a damn car!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks any thoughts dinu? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
267 Posts
Go back to the first dealership and make it VERY clear... accept the deal YOU want or no possible way in hell you'll buy the car there. They may give it to you or they may send you packing but it should be clear the car should not be held in limbo after that talk. Be strong!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Seriously try and look around for another car like that, anywhere, search the mazdausa inventory system (even though its a little screwy still). If you can locate one, get your local place to get that one. Otherwise, they sort of holding all the cards and can say no to you since no one else has the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,756 Posts
Diss the first dealer, and they may not let the car go to the other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,673 Posts
Yep...Screw the first dealer. He's an ass but ultimatly he can keep the car. It's not like he won't sell it anyway. Don't waste your energy dealing with them. Plus why would you give them a sale? I wouldn't and they could kiss my ass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Similar experience

I just bought a black GT w/GFX & leather last week. The 1st dealer wouldn't give me what I wanted even tho I told him i'd sign immediately. They already had the exact car I wanted on order and said it woudn't be in til February.
I went to another dealer and made a deal, they called me today and said they would have my car by the end of January. Just make it clear to the 1st dealer that they had their chance and it's gone now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
37 Posts
wow that's a long wait. Idont think i would beable to wait that long. But then again I waited 5 months for the mazda 3 :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
long wait

Yeah, I can't stand it, so I visit these forums to at least hear that a lot of others are also waiting. It's driving me crazy! Especially after 4 YEARS driving my wife's Toyota Echo......
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top