Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I was in a small fender bender and my fender is fine, but my grill with the mazda symbol on it needs to be replaced. I currently have the 4dr 2.3 litre and it has the sports grill and I need to replace it with another one. I would really prefer one in the Winning Blue color so I would not have to get it repainted. The best way to contact me would be through e-mail: [email protected] or shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Re: WTB: Your stock honeycomb grill from 4dr

it won't fit right. . .

the bumpers are slightly different, so unless you are replacing your bumper with the 2.0 bumper as well, it will have a gap.

I've got a stock 2.3 Grille painted Velo red I could sell to ya though, PM me if you're interested. . .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTB: Your stock honeycomb grill from 4dr

Shoot, I really like the honeycomb look :(

Ah well, I'll keep your velo red one in mind, but my car's color is Winning Blue..

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
yeah, mine would probably need to be repainted, and I'd probably want more for it than you'd be willing to pay (kinda trying to keep it around for whenever I sell the car, in case the new owner doesn't want the open mouth grille that is on there)

·
Registered
76 Posts
[quote author=rubyred3 link=topic=71752.msg1262597#msg1262597 date=1173708776]
yeah, mine would probably need to be repainted, and I'd probably want more for it than you'd be willing to pay (kinda trying to keep it around for whenever I sell the car, in case the new owner doesn't want the open mouth grille that is on there)
[/quote]

so how much would you be willing to sell it for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts