Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy an Xbox 360, I don't care which version, I'm no "gamer" I just need a DVD player that also happens to let me play games occasionally and watch movies from Netflix...so I guess I need the wifi junk too.

Shipping is to 65807.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Can you watch dvd's with a 360? I know you could buy the HD-DVD add-on but not sure you want to invest a lot into a player that won't get supported by new movies now.

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Yes, you can watch DVDs even without the HD-DVD addon--this isn't a f**king Wii you know!! ;)

I'm replacing my console (I want HDMI but I only have component on my 1st edition 360!) so as soon as that comes I can hook you up. What accessories do you need? I also have COD4 and Halo 3, one wireless controller and one wired, the wifi adapter from MS, one wired headset and the media remote. Let me know what stuff you need and I can quote a price based on that :) Oh and it's the 20GB version

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=133977.msg2879593#msg2879593 date=1232546914]
Yes, you can watch DVDs even without the HD-DVD addon--this isn't a f**king Wii you know!! ;)

I'm replacing my console (I want HDMI but I only have component on my 1st edition 360!) so as soon as that comes I can hook you up. What accessories do you need? I also have COD4 and Halo 3, one wireless controller and one wired, the wifi adapter from MS, one wired headset and the media remote. Let me know what stuff you need and I can quote a price based on that :) Oh and it's the 20GB version
[/quote]

Son of a!!! I had no idea this damn thing would play regular DVD's! haha I was just trying to sell mine but my PS3 took a dump on me so it went back to the store and I'm keeping the 360 for now, at least until the price drops on the PS3 in a few months.

Good thing I looked at this thread! haha

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
[quote author=MZ32quick link=topic=133977.msg2881107#msg2881107 date=1232583292]
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=133977.msg2879593#msg2879593 date=1232546914]

[/quote]

Son of a!!! I had no idea this damn thing would play regular DVD's! haha I was just trying to sell mine but my PS3 took a dump on me so it went back to the store and I'm keeping the 360 for now, at least until the price drops on the PS3 in a few months.

Good thing I looked at this thread! haha
[/quote]

yeah, for seriously :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts