Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a TWM Short Shifter and I don't like the shift knobs they offer. I'm looking for a weighted shift knob, preferrably leather. Something similar to our stock shift knob. Suggestions and pics would be appreciated. Thanx! :)

·
Registered
822 Posts
Re: WTB: Weighted Leather Shift Knob

i don't hve one for sale...nor do i have a pic of mine...but many members including myself like the RX-8 knob...

i looked for something heavier than stock and i ended up buying 2 knobs...one is the RX8 knob which is leather wrapped and relatively stock looking and i enjoy it very very much

and the other is the Skunk2 knob which i haven't used yet...

·
Premium Member
14,834 Posts

i have an RX-8 knob.

you can get em used for under $50 on the RX forums....
they weigh about 2x as much and feel great. The rotor shape rocks

·
Registered
913 Posts

razo

·
Registered
822 Posts

^^^, apparantly that one doesn't fit...

i thought about that one before...but i think tiffany from showcase tried it on the mazda3 and it didn't fit. where as someone else said it does, so i have no clue.

·
Registered
822 Posts

theres a thread somewhere with a listing of a lot of knobs (no pun intended) and its weight. there aren't very many leather wrapped shift knobs, consensus is that the RAZO one is good and same as the RX8 knob.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts

Try getting 07+ stock shift knob. It seems to weigh a little more than 04-06 oem knob. I've been using it this winter in replacement of TWM knob, and shift feel is very good. Better than 04-06 oem knob for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts