Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to buy stock stereo...don't car if it works or not...as long as the face is clean and looks nice and this piece is in good condition.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
I have a unit Im about to swap out, its missing a button and two of them dont work right but if all you care for is that lower piece then that part is in perfect shape.
The missing button is scan and RPT and 1 dont work, but everything else functions perfectly fine, and I bet you could just get a couple replacement buttons somewhere and have a perfectly functioning HU.

Let me know if youre interested

·
Registered
245 Posts
i Have one. works perfect. how much you looking to spend on it?

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=Atomic 3 link=topic=136766.msg2948650#msg2948650 date=1235092683]
i Have one. works perfect. how much you looking to spend on it?
[/quote]

as little as possible...haha

i have the radio and it works fine...i just tried to mod the lower piece and screwed it up...haha

·
Registered
245 Posts
oh ok gotcha. its probably more than your willing to spend since its just for that piece

·
Registered
245 Posts
well ill sell it for 100

·
Registered
519 Posts
that piece is 150 from Mazda, I got the tape player cover to do my ipod dock... and saved that piece to one side, the tape cover is like 40-50... if you still want to do your mod maybe the tape cover would work... (just saying it out loud)

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well it was going to be for temp use while we waited to buy another pioneer double din(current one was stolen out of the car along with radar and ipod...)...so that is why i wanted to stay on the low side of things...

·
Registered
245 Posts
PM me a price your willing to pay and we will try and work something out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts