Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to purchase these:

I dont care if they have the LED or not. If you want to sell them or possibly trade for OEM, let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
765 Posts
i have the smoke led ones that i might let go for $50.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where at in VA are you?

·
Registered
765 Posts
[quote author=X sPeEd 3 X link=topic=139306.msg3002048#msg3002048 date=1237394846]
Where at in VA are you?
[/quote]

Bristow VA 20136

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JW cause I will be in fredericksburg on Saturday looking at houses, but not sure If i want to make the extra hour drive up there. Very tempting though.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sorry if I didn't able to reply back. I was on my lunchbreak when I replied to your thread. By the time you replied back, it was 42 sec past 1pm. Lunch was over. Got to get back to the grinding board.
Anyways, imho, an hour drive is not worth it. Just get a new one for an extra $ + it's delivered to your door :)

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just dont see paying 80 dollars when I won't even hook up the LEDs.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where do you get the overlays

·
Registered
765 Posts
[quote author=X sPeEd 3 X link=topic=139306.msg3003891#msg3003891 date=1237464333]
I just dont see paying 80 dollars when I won't even hook up the LEDs.
[/quote]

And why is that? You don't like the red led? i choose to go with the (red) leds instead of the overlays just to comply w/ the VA traffic law. I don't want to get pulled-over just because I have a different color side and tail markers. @ least w/ the red led, i'm in compliance.

·
Registered
693 Posts
you can always pull them off...... im sure a cop isnt gonna give you shit for complying with him at the scene, save them headache and court date for something stupid

and when you get home you can put them back on :)

only issue with the LED ones is you have to take the bumper off to get them on, and if an LED goes out you have to change the reflector which means the bumper has to come off again

dnt get me wrong they look sweet, but for what she wants she can get the "smoked" overlays and they will be a dark dark red and still reflect. I on the other hand got the blacked out and will prob be stopped for it, but o well.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Cops are not my problem, my husband is one. I just don't see payin that much for reflectors. 50 is a good price though. I just want something that would match the same style color as my side markers that are smoked.

Yea when you get them on, I want to see.

·
Registered
413 Posts
the overlays that southernsurfer sells are great for the money. you'll find many satisfied customers. if you get the smoked the light still shines through. great quality and would recommend it over anything for $50

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well if someone has some pics withem on, then I may debate.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts