Mazda3 Forums banner

WTB: Side view mirror

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  silvers40 
#1 ·
Last saturday some mother..... hit me on the passenger side and also broke the mirror. Now i need new mirror. Does anyone has cheap side view mirror to sell. If its not scratched it can be used.

#5 ·
Re: Side view mirror

The housing can be changed... Couple screws... Pop inside "tweeter" piece off and there you go...
The actual mirror can be changed... Three ball sockets... Angle/adjust to far lower-right, pull with ease...
The colored cover can be changed... Few tabs... Pop the mirror, go from inside and release tabs... Can pry too, but probably will scratch more easily...

#8 ·
I have the passenger side mirror assembly from my smashed '05 s40. White. My price is $90 US. plus shipping unless you want to pick it up from Georgetown, Ontario. gszmidt@cogeco.ca

[quote author=xavier0501 link=topic=46767.msg722154#msg722154 date=1147741316]
Last saturday some mother..... hit me on the passenger side and also broke the mirror. Now i need new mirror. Does anyone has cheap side view mirror to sell. If its not scratched it can be used.
[/quote]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.