Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey like the title says im looking for the rear mazda emblem and wing off of a sedan. im planning on blacking them out and i want a spare set so if i don't like the look i still have my chrome ones.

also

i want a full set of tail lights off of a sedan. doesn't matter what style cause i plan on putting some coats of night shade on them to black them out and don't want to f'up my stock ones. now for example if you have the left side and someone else tells me they have the right side and they are the same style then ill buy from both.

im not looking to spend to much money as for im about to drop a lot of money on my car in the next few weeks so if your looking to make a little dough off of some of your stuff then send me a pm :)

UPDATE: i don't need the MAZDA emblem but i still need the wing and tail lights. thanks.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i am debadging my trunk this week or next week... whenever i get my rear bumper... pm an offer... i'll let you know when it's off...

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay so i may have all the emblems i need, im just waiting on a response about the last one and if id be able to get it before i head to some meets.

tail lights. well let me say im not looking to spend to much at all for these. im dropping a load of money this week and next week on some parts so money is very tight. im looking for a set that someone may have f'ed up trying to tint that i can sand down and re.tint or whatever or someone who is just very generous and will let them go cheap make me offers guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts