Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to overtighten one of the posts on the stock battery terminal to the point where it snapped off, so now I'm looking for a new one. I don't need the harness or the fusable link attached to it, just the terminal with the two posts coming off of it. If anyone has a part number for the OEM one I'd appreciate that as well.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Are you talking about the connector that combines the 2 positive into 1 mount to the battery? if so i might be able to help you. ... Project just left it a lone for the night.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=dukebrown link=topic=135544.msg2918905#msg2918905 date=1233980203]
Are you talking about the connector that combines the 2 positive into 1 mount to the battery? if so i might be able to help you. ... Project just left it a lone for the night.
[/quote]

That sounds like it. It looks a lot like a T, where the bottom point of the T has the round tightening connector for the terminal itself, the the upper two points of the T have threaded posts for putting on nuts.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=Cain link=topic=135544.msg2920411#msg2920411 date=1234057361]
Ill check and see if I still have mine. Give me a few minutes.
[/quote]

Thanks, I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[quote author=jlarson1983 link=topic=135544.msg2929889#msg2929889 date=1234386056]
you still looking? new is $30 from me.
[/quote]

I'm definitely still looking. If I can't find a used one you're my next stop.

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
OK, sorry it took so long. I got so much stuff going on at once. I didn't find my old one, but I found one from an 08 model that is exactly the same just really clean. I got the fuse thing and all, and I even got the negative terminal also if you want it. PM me if you're still interested.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for looking guys, but I already ordered one. If that falls through I'll let you know.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I had the same problem about half a year ago. Of course I went to the Congressional dealership in Rockville to see if they just had that part and they didn't. They told me that it is sold as a package, so I just decided just to get a hole new + terminal at Advance Auto Parts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts