Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I found out my front passenger side strut is leaking, and i figured why not upgrade. Now Konis and bilstein shocks are out of my price range ( buying a house so on a budget big time) If anyone has their stock speed3 suspension components (shocks struts and springs) please let me know and please be reasonable as i am on that buying a house budget thank you!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I have mazdaspeed shocks and struts for sale. 18K miles on them, no upper mounts and no springs for $200. I can throw in mazdaspeed3 road magnet springs with about 4k miles on them and a new pair of mazda3 roadmagnets rears(which are, according to road magnet, stiffer than the mazdaspeed3 ones they make) for $350 + shipping.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i found complete struts and shocks with under 10k miles for around 160 shipped just no springs, so im looking for springs now.. anyone have stock springs willing to let go at a decent price please be kind as i am on a budget.. or if some aftermarket springs will fit and give a very slight drop and forgiving spring rate(as its a dd and the wife and kids ride along too) any help is appreciated

·
Registered
93 Posts
Got a set of Mazdaspeed 3 OEM springs with 500 miles on them PM me if interested.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry for not updating earlier... i have found struts on another forum, and eracer ill receive some monies for his springs once i get the total. so i think im pretty set.. just a question though, is it possible for ms3 sways to fit 05 mz3.. i thought i saw somewhere they only fit 06+

1 - 7 of 7 Posts