Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the ash tray replacement, I know its not much different but I would just rather have one..

Shipping to 98407

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote author=biped link=topic=65997.msg1131444#msg1131444 date=1167860069]
can't you just slide the ashtray out? what is the difference?
[/quote]

I would rather just have something in there, and I would rather not have the ash tray...

Its just one of my weird personal preferences...lol :)

But if I can get one cheap then I will take it...

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
never seen one

but know i want one to...

time for a GB on Non-smoker ashtrays :lol:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=65997.msg1132109#msg1132109 date=1167879416]
time for a GB on Non-smoker ashtrays :lol:
[/quote]

if we could get them for like $20 or less I would be all over it!!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have one, but NFS. I bought it online from a dealer. It is nice because if you keep change in it it doesn't rattle around so much.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote author=aca2983 link=topic=65997.msg1132915#msg1132915 date=1167935503]
I have one, but NFS. I bought it online from a dealer. It is nice because if you keep change in it it doesn't rattle around so much.
[/quote]

how much did you pay?? is it possible for you to take a pic of it?? I have never actually seen one, I want to know what exactly it looks like..

·
Registered
299 Posts
I think it was around 30 bucks. It is shaped EXACTLY like the ashtray, except it has a fuzzy coating on the inside. It's not exactly fabric, but some kind of fabric-like material that appears sprayed on.

I would not bother. It is the exact same shape, and doesn't offer any advantages. I was hoping that it was a different shape and was more square to better utilize the space. Just glue a piece of felt to the bottom, and it will be fine for stowing a cell phone or something, if it's skinny.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DAMN!!! I saw one on ebay a couple days ago and I was like t looks the same yet the inside looks a little different.. I guessed that they just posted the wrong pic of it.. But NOW I know for sure that it is a WASTE of money...

Thanks for the warnings!!! You all saved me enough for get my lens tint now :)

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
Sounds to me like you're out of the market for an ashtray. :) So, should we close this thread now?

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:closed:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.