Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has or knows someone who has a wii for sale, please feel free to let me know. I'm interested in a wii console or a wii console bundle with games...either works for me pending on price. Though, be advised that I'm not interested in price gouging....so a wii console for $350 is out of the question.

I figured I'd post this since the last two times wii's were sold on here, I was just a tad late and missed out. Plus, I figure if anybody needs money to buy stuff for their car...this is a good place to sell...

·
Registered
83 Posts
iv got one im looking to get rid of, i baught it have played it 3 times and its not my style.

i have a wii system with all hook ups, 2 remotes 2 nunchucks a classic controller. smash bros brawl house of the dead 2 and 3 wii sports(which came with it) and i have legend of zelda ocarina of time downloaded to it and punch out, and still have 3000 wii points. id sell the whole deal for 500. which is what i paid for everythin with tax. the system still has the box and all packaging, even have to receipt to verify the next 10 months of warranty. any questions feel free email me or send me a pm i can post pics if u need me too.

system-250
remote-40
nunchuck-20
classic cont-20
smash bros-50
house of the dead-30
3000 wii points-30

1 - 5 of 5 Posts