Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic says I am interested in the mazdaspeed sport springs for the mazdaspeed 3. I also want the camber links that come with it. No, I do not want eibachs or any coilovers, I have made up my mind already as I do not track my car or drive it hard. Please PM me or reply to this post. I can currently get these for $385 shipped new from a dealer but would rather buy them used at a lower cost.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM replied to.

Still wtb them springs. Most I am willing to pay for the springs and camber links is $240 ish.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
buy eibach pro kit.. mazdaspeed accessory springs are rumored to be repainted pro kit :)

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
[quote author=lucaspl88 link=topic=138488.msg2988424#msg2988424 date=1236807794]
buy eibach pro kit.. mazdaspeed accessory springs are rumored to be repainted pro kit :)
[/quote]

I've seen 'em side by side--except for the color they are identical in appearance.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
haha mazda just used red paint ?? :) and new stickers ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Whether they are the exact same or not, I could really care less. I have heard that they are slightly different. I just want the mazdaspeed ones since it'll keep warranty issues out of my head. Plus, the price difference isn't that much so I might as well get the mazdaspeed ones.

·
Registered
198 Posts
[quote author=fengrs link=topic=138488.msg2988880#msg2988880 date=1236819368]
Whether they are the exact same or not, I could really care less. I have heard that they are slightly different. I just want the mazdaspeed ones since it'll keep warranty issues out of my head. Plus, the price difference isn't that much so I might as well get the mazdaspeed ones.
[/quote]

i went with the ms spring with the camber kit for $380 (product+shipping).

after looking around , as you said the price is alomost the same because if you buy any other brand (just spring), you have to buy the camber kit, so at the end , you will spend the same.

i hope that helps you, if you want the website, let me know. i hope they still have at the price...

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you talking about Onlinemazdasparts.com or some other site. Onlinemazdaparts have them for $385 plus very small shipping fee. Let me know what site you are talking about.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts