Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am looking for a lovingly used and maintained M3 Hatchback. Lower mileage is always a good thing, but not necessarily a deal breaker if the car has been cared for. Thanks for reading :)

·
Registered
'11 MS3 Unmolested
3 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a lovingly used and maintained M3 Hatchback. Lower mileage is always a good thing, but not necessarily a deal breaker if the car has been cared for. Thanks for reading :)
Location? Thinking about letting my 2011 MS3 go. 44k miles, bone stock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Location? Thinking about letting my 2011 MS3 go. 44k miles, bone stock.
Hi Bob, I am in Michigan. Stock is just fine! I am just looking for a sound car -- no rodent damage, no rust, etc. Must be manual - which I should have stated above, sorry!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have added that I am looking for a manual car only. Thank you!

·
Registered
'11 MS3 Unmolested
3 Posts
A little more info on my car:

Bad news first, the clear coat on the roof is toasted, the hood scoop and other spots are going as well and the car will need a repaint. The roofline has a small dent from a parking arm coming down on it from a security guard who didn't know how to operate the controller. The rear bumper was repainted over the summer as it was scratched by someone cutting into a driveway too sharp. The dash arch is popped up from the heat. The windshield has a crack from a rock on the freeway but I will be replacing that shortly. There are other paint chips from driving and careless gardeners but again, the car could stand to be painted or wrapped.

The Good news, it's got 45k of non-modified miles on it. No rodent damage. The interior is in awesome shape as I put UV tint on ALL the windows the day after I bought the car, windshield included. I've only ever used Penzoil Full Synthetic every 5k. It's never been in a collision. I have the "Tech Package" that includes the adaptive HID's, LED tail lighting, automatic wipers, 6 disc in-dash changer (as if anyone still uses CD's), navigation, and Bose sound system with sub-woofer. The car is Celestial Blue (38J paint code) with black and red trimmed interior and has the original grey 18" rotor fork wheels.

This is all I can think of off the top of my head but if you'd like any other specific information just let me know. Pictures soon...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts