Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so after much deliberation, i decided to go ahead and buy a new hu because stock sounds horrible.
i was looking at one on crutchfield that sells for $450 new and the double din dash kit that sells for $20.
it'd also be great if someone had the steering wheel control add on because i'd hate to lose that.

thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
What are you looking for? I would recommend something from Kenwood as you are looking for navigation and they have Garmin built in which IMO is the best name in GPSR's. I am not real sure what crutchfield is selling for that price with navigation but that seems really cheap for a new unit from them so make sure you do your research before jumping into anything.

·
Registered
493 Posts
i bought a refurbished scratch and dent double din for $484.49 shipped from crutchfield. It's a Kenwood DNX5120 which sells for $1000 new on crutchfield, amazing deal i think. Its getting here today so i will let you know.

good luck

·
Registered
281 Posts
i have an alpine avid d3 with warranty for 900

·
Registered
179 Posts
http://www.crutchfield.com/p_099AVN6620/Eclipse-AVN6620.html?tp=144

If you can shell out $150 more, jump on this. I bought this exact unit from Crutchfield 3 months ago for $800 and thought that was a steal...I was wrong!!!

Unit is awesome, you will not be disappointed. Gaggle of add-ons too. Just do it.

Oh and btw, it comes with the dash kit. Of which looks pretty good with the OEM surroundings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts