Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
[quote author=boardumb link=topic=65769.msg1126953#msg1126953 date=1167574484]
Looking to buy a header for my 06 hatch. Leaning toward the revised version of the Draxas or Vibrant.
[/quote]

Buy my Draxas Header!

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
yes, buy rz's header if you want to buy a used one. since you have a hatch, there will be no problems with the first version. its only sedans that might have a problem, but even then, its not 100% since Rz has a sedan and he said he never had problems. Good luck

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
if you have a stiffened engine mount then the draxas v1 header fitment is a non-issue. it was clanking against the fierwall / heat shield with the stock soft mount, or at least that is what i gather from what i've read.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
i know tigermack has the first version, with the flanges and all, and i know he doesnt have a stiffened engine mount. Ive heard and driven his car, and no clunking at all. I dont know if you can find him, since hes going to Hong Kong right now i think.

From what i remember, its just a problem with sedan. But yeah, um.. if u really want to get the v.2 draxas, its gonna take a lot of waiting around since they arent on the market anymore. you might wanna go with the vibrant one, but its sure pricey.

·
Registered
10,276 Posts
you know protephile does sell that thunder header with a "flex pipe" (though it doesn't flex) for $325. pretty good deal for both, and at least it isn't an obx.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts