Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a working good condition game boy color with lots of games they will sell for cheap? My girlfriend wants one and i was going to surprise her. Not looking to spend a whole lot.

iv pm'd a few people but no replies. PM me if you have one with pictures and what games you have. thanks

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
mines missing the back cover, but i have a fully functioning good condition GBC at home. Wont be able to get a hold of it for a while, so if its a 'need it now' thing i cant help

Ive also got a GBA SP here at college with me that I icould box up and sell. It needs a $5 repair, or if you have the screwdriver to take it apart you can fix it yourself easy. Works fine, just have to charge the battery in a different SP (which I also have and would send with, but the screen is shot)

PM me if interested

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
i think i still have my color somewhere laying around. what price range are you looking at if im able to find it before i leave to go back to school? (ill have to do some digging, i dont remember selling it but i also dont remember where i put it :lol:)

·
Registered
205 Posts
lol I have a pink one in a pink case... =P but think i only have one or 2 games still, might be able to find a few more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts