Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there. I would prefer 4 as close to new condition as possible Mazda 3 Snowflake rims. I might settle for just about any other next to new condition OEM rims with TPMS.

I dont care what condition the tires are (although if they are trashed it would be better to have them removed ahead of time so I don't have to pay extra shipping weight)

I have paypal ready, Pictures are a must.

· Registered
259 Posts
Re: WTB: Full Set of Snowflake rims

I have a set. Although they're still on the car and the only wheels I have... so I'd have to get new wheels first. I just bought my car new in Jan. so everything is still pretty new. The wheels are in great condition, no curb damage... nothing. The tires have 8800+ miles on 'em, they're the oem Goodyear Eagle RS-A's. Make an offer and I might consider it. Here's a pic of one of left front (the rest are the same, no damage), tire wear, and the whole car:

Thanks.

· Registered
1,366 Posts

I have a set of OEM Mazdaspeed 3 wheels. Near mint condition, slight ding where one of the lug nuts go, hard to tell with them on.

looking for $300 + shipping no tpms though.

· Registered
315 Posts

I do have a set of OEM snowflakes, I cant get pictures becuase they are at my parents house in the shed which I will be going to this coming weekend, they are practically brand new, I got my wheels with like 850 miles on the odometer.

If you want more info sent me a PM, I also have TPMS avail

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

PM's sent/replied to.

ZeroNine3, I'd prefer TPMS. Yours are obviously in excellent shape. For me to install a new TPMS I'd have to have the tires de-mounted and remounted. I'll keep them in mind, but for now tingra's wheels are looking to be the closest to what I'm wanting.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Since one member raised their price after the initially agreed on a price, I'm still open for other snowflake wheel offers. I refuse to do business with someone who is flaky.

Just make sure to have pics ready.

· Registered
29 Posts

I have a set of snow flakes that are in good shape no visible damage, 2 brand new tires maybe 100 miles on them at most and 2 are have about half tread. I dont have pictures they're at my parents house on the other side of the state (virginia) I would let go for 300 plus shipping. If your not in a hurry to do business id be glad to make the arrangement to ship (dont even know how i would ship something that large to begin with) but like i said if ur not in a hurry then let me know

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I have a set of snow flakes that are in good shape no visible damage, 2 brand new tires maybe 100 miles on them at most and 2 are have about half tread. I dont have pictures they're at my parents house on the other side of the state (virginia) I would let go for 300 plus shipping. If your not in a hurry to do business id be glad to make the arrangement to ship (dont even know how i would ship something that large to begin with) but like i said if ur not in a hurry then let me know
any chance they have TPMS? I'm defenitely interested pending some pics. I don't buy anything online without seeing it first. Usually you can just take the wheels to a shipping company like FedEx or UPS and they can set you up with what you need.

· Registered
29 Posts

Not quite sure what TPMS means.. I totall agree I wouldn't buy crap online like this without some pictures to follow hence why I said if you are not in a hurry we can do business. If your wana wait I'll have the rents take some pictures of them and e-mail em to me and we can go from there. So I'll work on that and get back to ya when I have something. Sound good?

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Tire pressure monitoring system. They are little transmitters that replace the normal valve stems and transmit a message to the car if the tire pressure drops past a certain point. I'm pretty sure most of the 2007+ mazda 3's have this stock.

I'll wait for a little while, but if someone offers what I'm looking for at the right price then I will jump on it.

· Registered
29 Posts

naw I had that switched over to my new wheels... are sending me some pics should have them to you by this time tomorrow the latest. Correction on my last after talking to them all the wheels are in great shape however the 2 used tires i mentioned are used more than i thought not any good that is BUT the other 2 tires brand new maybe a 100 miles on them so that makes it 4 wheels and 2 new tires... i'd have those 2 taken off before i shipped. Would you still want the 2 new tires?

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I'd be fine with you sperating the tires from the wheels for a lower price. That will save on shipping costs as well. I have my own set of 4 tires to go on. I'll also need to buy seperate TPMS sensors which means I will have to remove the tires anyways.

We'll talk price more when I see the pictures of them. If you feel ambitious enough to figure out a shipping quote, my Zip code is 61704. I assume you take paypal. It's the only way I work.

· Registered
114 Posts

Hey man,
If things don't work out with armarine, I have a set I'd be willing to sell you. There's some curbing on one of them, so I'd be willing to let them go for $250. No TPMS and 2 of the tires are shot, but hopefully you won't mind since you have some. Let me know.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bought rims, please lock this thread.

well, I just bought a set of wheels today. Thanks for those who have shown interest.

Hey man,
If things don't work out with armarine, I have a set I'd be willing to sell you. There's some curbing on one of them, so I'd be willing to let them go for $250. No TPMS and 2 of the tires are shot, but hopefully you won't mind since you have some. Let me know.
If you would have posted this last night.... I probably would have bought them (pending pics of the rash severity). Airmarine pretty much has his set sold locally, so I settled on 5 spokes instead of snowflakes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.