Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Click the flip key link in my sig. for details on all the prices, etc. Or go HERE and check out the first option. Jason is great to deal with, and gives awesome service..... even overnighted a new key portion to me when I was having a problem with my flip key. Give him your VIN and (as long as your info. matches what he has in the Mazda database) he'll cut the key for your car. Then all you have to do is program the transponder and remote, the walkthroughs for which are in my flip key thread.

How's that? :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure does now let me ask u this without reading too dep into everything which one do I buy for an 06 mz3 and how many do I need to buy in order to program at home ... I have two of the keys and remotes that came with thecar so what do i need to purchase?

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Go to the site I linked above. The first option is Item: M3FK "04-06 MAZDA 3 FLIP KEY UPGRADE" for $75.50. That includes both the key portion and the remote portion that will work with your car.

In order to add a key yourself you only need two pre-programmed keys, and the new one you're programming. You have your two original keys, so you shouldn't have any problems adding in the third one. Each time I've done the process it worked perfectly. There's no minimum of how many remotes you need to have already programmed in order to program another one, however you'll neeed to have the other two remotes handy as you actually program all three back in. If you only do it with the new remote then the other two won't work anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts