Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Ask neeldub from the UK, he is usually willing to help us out!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
[quote author=TEXNTHREE link=topic=120348.msg2560400#msg2560400 date=1219440757]
Ask neeldub from the UK, he is usually willing to help us out!
[/quote]

yupp yupp yuppp not a problem guys.. they cost roughly about £15 i finks.. but will double check at my dealers.. maybe we can do a group buy to get some discounts? i fink the saloon and hatchback plate holders are the same..

let me know what u wanna do :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
im so in on this, i actuallt just posted about it on my other forum. lol. just let us know price including shipping. will it be the bracket and a plate? perhaps a blank plate? :whistle2: wanna do some airbrush work lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
probably right. already looking. but that bracket is a must. is it formed to the bmper as if it came with it? like the little angle on the back of it or whatever

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
You can find used EU plates on EBay often. In fact, I have a German plate lying around from several years ago. An uncle gave it to me when he was living there...almost thought about putting it on my car but I didn't. That's how I know Neeldub is willing to get the brackets.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=Titro3 link=topic=120348.msg2597729#msg2597729 date=1220909410]
bump? dont want this thread to get lost. really want the euro plate.
[/quote]

Just click the "Show new replies to your posts" link at the top of the page (by your avatar) and it will pull up any threads people have responded to..... that way you don't have to sift through pages of threads to find the one you're looking for. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts