Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,571 Posts
Re: WTB: Canadian Spec or OEM Sedan rails

If you want another set of OEM, just go to your local dealer. They should even be able to order the Canadian spec. there for you. Alternately, try an OEM Mazda part site, like www.waynemazdafactoryparts.com, and drill down in the search as follows: Roof>Exterior Trim>Roof Molding. Under here there are the options 'W/Carrier' and 'W/o Carrier'... pretty self explanatory. Either way is much cheaper than going with japanparts...

· Registered
1,571 Posts
Re: WTB: Canadian Spec or OEM Sedan rails

[quote author=anythncldhppn link=topic=137395.msg2962726#msg2962726 date=1235660229]
[quote author=tpitch14 link=topic=137395.msg2962708#msg2962708 date=1235659692]
If you want another set of OEM, just go to your local dealer. They should even be able to order the Canadian spec. there for you. Alternately, try an OEM Mazda part site, like www.waynemazdafactoryparts.com, and drill down in the search as follows: Roof>Exterior Trim>Roof Molding. Under here there are the options 'W/Carrier' and 'W/o Carrier'... pretty self explanatory. Either way is much cheaper than going with japanparts...
[/quote]

That's much cheaper, 66 for the parts and 13 for shipping. I'd go that route haha.
[/quote]
:goodjob: I do what I can!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.