Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a set of springs. Prefer Eibach pro kit, but will entertain any... only looking for a 1" drop and good ride...
if you have seen any deals please point me to them!! thanks!!

Also looking for a OEM MAzdaspeed3 Shift boot and steering wheel :)

Also I am looking for a Proclip for my Ipod. I have the Grom Integration unit so it needs to work with that. Anyone know where I can get the whole set up on line? Needs to be somewhere that accepts paypal as Proclip does not. Could go the Kuda route, but what is good to hook the Ipod to?

· Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WTB: Canadian Spec or OEM Sedan rails

yeah i was freezing and just wanted to get it done before dark.. I couldn't break out the dremel, cause it had a broken cutting wheel and I can't find the wrench for it! and drilling holes just screwed it all up bending them. Thought it was fine until I looked today and its wavy and the passenger side popped off in the back the clips are broken... i threw up a lil!!

· Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Also I am looking for a Proclip for my Ipod. I have the Grom Integration unit so it needs to work with that. Anyone know where I can get the whole set up on line? Needs to be somewhere that accepts paypal as Proclip does not. Could go the Kuda route, but what is good to hook the Ipod to?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.