Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Re: WTB: GPS antenna, and east coast navigation CD for Avic D3

Isnt the avic d3 a dvd nav system, so the dvd for north america will work with every region. Also, the pioneer gpa antenna are on ebay for ~$25 shipped.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTB: GPS antenna, and east coast navigation CD for Avic D3

Could you post a link to the auction for the antenna? I only found these antenna's on ebay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-AVIC-D1-D3-Z1-Z2-AVG-VDP-Navigation-GPS-Antenna_W0QQitemZ170162689055QQihZ007QQcategoryZ79834QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

All of the other antennas say they will work with everything except the d3.

The d3 didnt come with a north american cd. It came with a two cd set, one for east coast, one for west coast. I need the east coast navi cd.

Appreciate any help.

·
Registered
126 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im pretty sure that all you need is a blank dvd. Not sure how much data is on the oem dvd, so you may need a dual layer dvd burner.

I had one person saying he would do it for me, but i havent heard from him yet. So my money goes to the person that can make it happen. :)

If you try burning it to dvd and you try it in your avic and it works then i would be happy to pay you for your time and help.

Chris

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish we had Mazda meets up here. If it works then let me know what price you were thinking of, I guess we should have discussed that before you bought a dl dvd.

Definetly let me know if they work!
:D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Yeah I was just up in MI for a meet a couple weeks ago. It was like a 4 hour drive.

Bad news. I cannot copy the disc for some reason. I get these errors...

Sense: 02 ASC: 04 ASCQ: 07 (Command 00)
-------------------------------------------------------
Px.dll: 2.4.35.500
pxdrv.dll: 1.1.55.0
PxMas.dll: 2.4.35.500
PxSFS.DLL: 2.4.35.500
PxWave.dll: 2.4.35.500
pxwma.dll: 1.0.0.3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts