Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers side floor mat is getting all chewed up... Please PM me if you have one that you are willing to sell. Let me know how much you want. Looked brand new that a set of 4 goes for $60. Pics are a plus also. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
you looking for these??

I have these a full set very slightly used. I have 2 sets so these got very little time in the car. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes! that's exactly what i'm looking for. I only really need the drivers mat though.

if you're willing to break the set and sell me just that one let me know...
if you're not i understand and i may consider buying the whole set if the price is right.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I dont know what these would cost to ship. But i will attempt to find out. I really dont want to break the set up. I wouldn't be able to sell the others. What is your zip so I can check.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shipping would be to 85224. Did you have a price in mind for the set or did you want me to make an offer?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Well it is going to cost about $8.00 to ship. 3 business days via Fed ex.These normally run 70.00 but I know I cant get that much for them here and I dont want to gouge a fellow member. How about 45.00 + shipping. let me know what you think . Thanks .................. Clue

1 - 9 of 9 Posts