Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
y'all know a good place to acquire a set, or does anyone have some for sale (a long shot, I know)?

looking for them in blue.

thx

·
Registered
892 Posts
Do you have a pic? Or anything that could give us a better idea what you mean?

Maybe I'm dumb, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dems da ones....thanks Red

just seeing what's a good place to get a set. mazdapartspeople sells 'em for like $120, so maybe that's as good as I'm gonna get. though in trying to find a set, it seems many folks have negative opinions of how they look

ah well

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
[quote author=wtbM3Hatch link=topic=66375.msg1139228#msg1139228 date=1168294146]
dems da ones....thanks Red

just seeing what's a good place to get a set. mazdapartspeople sells 'em for like $120, so maybe that's as good as I'm gonna get. though in trying to find a set, it seems many folks have negative opinions of how they look

ah well

[/quote]

I have the matching dash trim as well and I really like it. Adds colour to the interior and makes the interior a blue, silver and black theme. $120 USD is a good price. Just the dash trim itself cost me $100 USD. Everyone who has sat into my car really likes the blue trim.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered the dash and switch panels in blue this week, both are on the way. The switch plates where difficult to find, so if you have a source, order them. Expect around $120 plus S/H.

These have been discontinued, I know of three dealers that have them in stock (big thanks to RonTonkin for researching this). I can PM you if you want.

I can tell you it was a pain in the butt ordering these. Two faxes, more than 18 emails and over ten phone calls.

On the flip side, RonTonkin has the dash insert and required a simply click to order. They'll get my repeat business without hesitation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts