Mazda3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one for sale? 200 shipped is my offer.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am taking mine off on wednesday.
i will sell it to you for $200 + 5% because I do paypal

there are a couple little scratches on it from where I had popped off the cable linkage before.

and I replaced the spring retainer with the one from the oem shifter so it doesnt make that CLICK sound everyone talks about.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you have any pics?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I dont have any pics of it yet. I didnt plan on posting it forsale until i had taken it off on wednesday. But I can take some pics of it while its in my car today and post them.

·
Registered
246 Posts

that is the OEM spring retainer. it helps stop that annoying click sound because it is a softer plastic than the one that comes with the cobb shifter.

notice the scratch on the top from when my pliers slipped popping off the cable linkage. its not too big and you wont ever see it anyway unless you drive with no shift boot. lol

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sold when you take it off wednesday but i can only do 200 shipped.

·
Registered
246 Posts
[quote author=MazdaX2C link=topic=139967.msg3026222#msg3026222 date=1238412482]
I can do $210 and I have paypal if this is still for sale...wed.
[/quote]

alright sounds good. but I have one more guy infront of you that PMed me yesterday about it if blackMZ3 backs out.

so I will let you know what happens

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
go ahead and sell to the next person in line. i had to buy a new helmet since my current one doesn't meet the new snell rating.

·
Registered
246 Posts
[quote author=BLACK MZ3 link=topic=139967.msg3031317#msg3031317 date=1238590940]
go ahead and sell to the next person in line. i had to buy a new helmet since my current one doesn't meet the new snell rating.
[/quote]

lol ok

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.