Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to purchase a black luggage cover for my hatchback, the part number is B32H68310E02
The luggage cover is the lightweight cover in the hatch that is connected to the lift gate with strings so it tilts up.
It has metal plates on the bottom that magnet into the back of the rail system that holds it up...

I keep some expensive equipment in my car at time and I drive into Philadelphia a lot...
I am considering making a cover out of wood, but if I can get one from someone who just store it in their garage or something at a reasonable, (say 50 bucks neg. but I'll entertain some offers) I'd be willing to drive a ways to pick it up...

Apperently the model is the same from 04-09' so if anyone has one let me know.

·
theykickedmeoffnasioc
15,460 Posts
Fair warning to everyone, they cost around $40-50 to ship, so be ready for that. try for local if you can

Learned that when I bought mine from TEXNTHREE lol that was... interesting. Amazing seller :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And another fair warning...

only sell this thing to me if you don't use it and don't plan on selling it with the car... to replace this thing runs around $450 since there's no aftermarket.

BUT.. if its in your attic or garage and you don't care to keep it around and your on the east coast a couple of hours from Jersey, let me know and Ill pick it up from you...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am still looking to buy the luggage cover from someone on the east coast... I'm offering 50 bucks... let me know!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thats fine, I am willing to pay more if its shipped... and I can swing 80. Thanks for the info, I've contacted him, but if anyone else is getting rid of one and wants to make me an offer that would be great....

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts