Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy mazda 3 angel eyes for sedan (i don't know if there is any difference between sedan or hatch), Thanks!

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
hey! im running a group buy on special one-of-a-kind RED angel eyes!

the link is in my sig below 8)

there is a waiting list because we must get 20 people to order them, they come from overseas and this will probably be the only opportunity to get them. plus you will be the first group to ever have these on a 3!

R

·
0 Posts
Hey, look on ebay. They have great angel eyes there. I have angel eyes on my hatchback and they look great.

·
Registered
272 Posts
hey 3mazda3s, go to the sponser thexenonstore.com and talk to Devin. I think you can get these for 79$ shipped. I just installed mine last night and they are badass... Plus, you get a lifetime warranty if you buy from the sponser.

·
Registered
157 Posts
hey 3mazda3s sorry to post on here but I wasnt sure if you got my other message. Just wondering if you sent my item out yet. Its been a few days since i paid and I didnt hear from you yet. I just wanted to get an idea when to expect it.
Thanks again

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey sorry for late reply, i sent the item but i just didn't have time to let you know, I am so sorry, Thanks for understanding! You will receive the item shortly!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts