Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a screen to put in the trunk for PS2 at car shows...Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. also, please state all of the connections it has on it as well as what all is included.

Deosnt have to be made to plug into radio dvd player...just need the RCA video. It would be nice if it had speakers too, but its okay if it doesnt.

Might even buy two if avialable, for 2 player. Anyone know how to do 2 player split screens with a ps2?

·
Registered
976 Posts
I think this is your perfect solution here
http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2792617&Sku=R104-2070

Basically this is just two monitors, one with dvd-player (which also plays mp3) built-in while the 2nd one is just a plain monitor. They're both 7" and the price is $160 CAD. The 2nd monitor can take video out of the first monitor or whatever signal you give it.

I was quite tempting to get a set of it but I guess I'll pass since I can't watch movies while I'm driving anyways. But my plan was to use the first monitor to play DVD and buy a reverse camera off eBay and hook it up to the 2nd monitor. That way I can have a DVD and reverse camera for under $200 USD.

Plus since they're made by RCA so I wouldn't doubt the quality...

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what hookups does it have? can you post some pics?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a brand new Alpine TME-M710 6.5" wide screen never used. I was going to use it with 2 others in a bridge across my brothers amp rack but just 2 looked better. I have the headrest cup for it too(makes it easier to install) 250.00 shipped for all of it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts