Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all ... the title says it all .. I am fine with the RSA's by my set is all bald now, so I need a whole new set .... anyone looking to upgrade, and has these left over, let me know .. semi used set for good price will be also considered.

people around Philly (all of NJ, MD, DE, DC, WV, No VA, NYC area ...) preferred.

Igor

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ive got 3 for sale.... You probably just want two to keep tread wear even on both sides. They have 95% of tread remaining. Here is the link to the For Sale Ad listed on this site: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=68159.0

How does 220 shipped sound for two? Ill do all 3 for 300 shipped if you are intrested... If you happen to be close to me (I am in Oklahoma City), then knock off 20 bucks shipping PER tire. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've got a set of OEM tires on the OEM wheels I'm looking to sell, if you're interested in buying the package and selling the wheels yourself. Or, make an offer on the tires and we can talk. 6,000 miles on the set, bought the car in May and I have had the snows on since December.

Oh, and I'm in Mercer County, NJ.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=ScottyDont link=topic=68344.msg1182894#msg1182894 date=1170434478]
I've got a set of OEM tires on the OEM wheels I'm looking to sell, if you're interested in buying the package and selling the wheels yourself. Or, make an offer on the tires and we can talk. 6,000 miles on the set, bought the car in May and I have had the snows on since December.

Oh, and I'm in Mercer County, NJ.
[/quote]

you got pm

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still looking..

Igor

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you got pm ..

still looking :D

Igor

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump..still looking

Igor

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump still looking ...

c'mon people ... :D

Igor

·
Registered
76 Posts
igor2,

I'm selling a set of '07 RSA's.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^^you have PM, but still looking

Igor

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the RSA's that were used for ~8,000 miles... they're still on the stock rims, sitting in my garage at home.
If you want them, I can get them removed from the rims and I'd let them go for $200.
I'll drop them off, I go to Villanova...

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
found thanks ..please lock.

Igor

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
:closed:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status