Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy 1 Mazdaspeed 3 wheel with TPMS sensor. When I was leaving work this morning, I backed out of the parking space and smacked my passenger front wheel on the curb. My wheel now has some really bad curb rash on it. I am NOT happy.

I was thinking of using this wheel as a spare now since it's messed up. I have never seen my wheel out of the hatch compartment. I measured it and the circumference seems to be the same, however I'm worried that the tire is going to be really narrow when I take the current spare out. Does anyone know how narrow the spare tire is? Is my OEM wheel and tire going to fit in the hatch compartment under the floor?

I am interested in buying a wheel that has no marks on it at all. None of my other three wheels have chips on them or anything. I want this one to be the same way. I will need the wheel to be shipped and only feel comfortable paying through Paypal.

I can be contacted by reply, PM, or at [email protected]!

Thanks for looking!
Vicki

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I just took off my ms3 wheels last night and put new rims on. What price range are you looking to pay?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts