Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just picked up an 07 mica black MS3 GT w/32k miles for $14,750. Not in excellent condition but pretty decent. My last car was a MS6 which got hit and run and deemed totaled. I just got the insurance check last week and decided I wanted to stay in the mazdaspeed family. Funny thing is that I had originally put a deposit down for the MS3 before it came out but I needed a car so badly I could not wait for it. So I guess the MS3 was just meant to be for me. Took the side moldings off but after two years of being on there already, it was a sticky mess and I ended up scratching the paint even with my rubber spatula. Will have to polish it up later. So yeah, racking up a few hundred miles this wknd, I now know why they call this car the wild child personally.

·
Registered
15,654 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Rubber spatula, eh? Most people use fishing line from what I've read. :thinking: Any plans for the car? Daniel still doesn't seem to be around, but please add your location to your profile. Make sure to see the "why you should buy a third key" sticky up top, and think about upgrading/augmenting the horn.

Again, welcome.

·
Registered
350 Posts
there was a black mica speed with around that many miles for sale at that price over here not too long ago... I wish i could've jumped on it. It wasn't in great condition either though. Hope you have fun with it though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts