Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrecked 06?? anyone know of one in a junkyard?

If anyone knows of a wrecked 06 M3, M6, RX-8 etc please let me know. i am looking for some electrical plugs and other parts. Willing to pay finders fee for someone that can help locate, aquire and ship me the parts i need.

Zc

·
Registered
841 Posts
are you by any chance looking for the xenon ballast plugs? I have a spare set sitting at home

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sorry i am looking for as much of the factory stereo harness as i can get and as many as i can get. and
any plugs that will fit the 06 display. many on the car are the same size so if your ballast plugs would fit then i would be interested. I would also like to get the AC controls panel.

Zc

·
Registered
841 Posts
hmmm i have the ac control panel sitting at home aswell but there are i think 2 broken tabs on it and yes i do have a fair length of that wiring aswell. I baught it off of ebay a while ago thinking i could modify it but that project failed because the tabs were broken :(. Just i do not know if the wiring of 05 and 06 are the same i would think yes but ive been wrong before. I would have to take some pics when i get home today if you are interested.
Let me know.
As fas as the ballast plugs go they only have 2 wires going in to it so i would guess that you have no use for them. For stock radio harness i would check out ebay i know they sell aftermarket oem plugs on ebay never baught one before but i have seen them there before

click here for the oem harness

click here for ac panel
Hope that helps

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, but that is way more then i am willing to spend for the AC panel. yours with the broken tabs would be fine. i just want it for parts for a mod.

The OEM plugs are for the main wiring harness and do not have all of the wires the factory harness has. they have the basics, power, speakers etc but i need the CAN buss lines and the SPEED line etc. and no one sells a plug for the 06 display. so i need junk yard parts.

Pictures, yes please through email. and shoot me a price for your AC panel. i will consider it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts